High-Level Forum Africa-Europe
Taking cooperation to the digital age
Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda and current Chairperson of the African Union, and Sebastian Kurz, Federal Chancellor of the Republic of Austria, holding the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU, cordially invite African and European heads of state or government, CEOs of major global companies as well as innovative entrepreneurs and stakeholders to the High-Level Forum Africa-Europe.
Corporates, as well as startups, will have the opportunity to interact with high-level government representatives, potential investors and cooperation partners.
What to expect:
- High-Level Round Tables on topics such as Startup-Financing, Fintech, Edtech, Agriculture 4.0, Renewable Energy, E-Gov. More information to follow.
- Individual, pre-booked meetings with other conference participants.
- Side-Events on Renewable Energy, Doing Business in Africa, et. al.
- Coaching with the Austrian Commercial Counselors in Africa
and Sector Experts of Advantage Austria/WKO
(for Austrian Companies only).
The High Level Forum and the integrated B2B meetings are by invitation only.
The B2B Platform is free of charge for admitted participants and is co-sponsored by go-international, a shared export-initiative of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
Matchmaking – How does it work?
is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule